MK Xscape is the place to go if you're on the look out for entertainment. With many different shops and restaurants all under a unique dome-shaped roof, Xscape provides plenty of things to do. Whether you fancy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, skydiving, bowling, rock climbing, watching a film, playing on slot and games machine, eating, or shopping, Xscape Milton Keynes has it all! MKWeb has compiled a guide to show you around Xscape in Milton Keynes - we hope you find it useful.
There's always plenty going on in and around Xscape. Read the latest Xscape Milton Keynes news here.
Hop on a board, pop on your skis or jump in a toboggan; the choice is yours at SNO!zone. So much snow, so little time!
New casino coming soon
A brand new Aspers casino will soon be opening in Xscape. Check back for updates.
Get active, get fit and have fun in Xscape! Ski, snowboard or try your hand at tobogganing - there's something for everyone.
Watch the latest movie block busters at Cineworld inside Xscape this week. Grab a drink, a bucket of popcorn, and enjoy!
Fancy a hilarious night out? Milton Keynes has hopped on the comedy club band wagon with comedy nights popping up all over the place.
Are you a high flyer? You can be at Airkix! Based in Xscape, Airkix will have you skydiving indoors, in safety.
Parking costs vary around MK, so if you're heading to Xscape, take a look here to find out how much change you'll need to feed the meter.
Why not unwind in one of the many bars or restaurants in the Theatre District after a hectic day of activities in Xscape?
- Police raid recovers drugs worth £1million in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes
- New look Co-Operative store to reopen in Neath Hill, Milton Keynes
- Celebrate international music and dance at 2014 World Picnic in Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes widower Steve Riley-Snelling 'pleased' that Assisted Dying Bill is step closer
- Parents reminded of dangers of leaving children alone during summer holidays