Cineworld Milton Keynes is a 16 screen multiplex cinema on the top floor of Xscape. With two delux auditoriums and ticket offers, it's not surprising it's the first choice cinema in Milton Keynes for a lot of people. Cineword offers bargain Tuesday prices, the Orange Wednesday deal and their Movies for Juniors programme on Saturday mornings.
Cinema in Milton Keynes
Odeon is the largest cinema chain in the UK, with over one hundred cinemas. In Milton Keynes, the Odean is located in The Point on Midsummer Boulevard. It's a 10 screen cinema with disabled access for all auditoriums. The Odeon run a card scheme, called the Odeon Premier Club Card, which allows you to gain points to redeem against films and snacks at Odeon.
MK-ers have been given the VIP treatment as Cineworld Milton Keynes is the first cinema in England to have movement technology seats!
Read the latest film reviews here, written by people passionate about films!
- As former South African president Nelson Mandela dies at 95, we look back at some of his most memorable words
- Wolverton Town band prepares to bring festive cheer to Milton Keynes
- Teenager has his bicycle stolen during robbery in Milton Keynes
- Send us your Christmas decoration pictures!
- Police release e-fit of man connected with robbery in Milton Keynes