Cineworld Milton Keynes is a 16 screen multiplex cinema on the top floor of Xscape. With two delux auditoriums and ticket offers, it's not surprising it's the first choice cinema in Milton Keynes for a lot of people. Cineword offers bargain Tuesday prices, the Orange Wednesday deal and their Movies for Juniors programme on Saturday mornings.
Cinema in Milton Keynes
Odeon is the largest cinema chain in the UK, with over one hundred cinemas. In Milton Keynes, the Odean is located in The Point on Midsummer Boulevard. It's a 10 screen cinema with disabled access for all auditoriums. The Odeon run a card scheme, called the Odeon Premier Club Card, which allows you to gain points to redeem against films and snacks at Odeon.
MK-ers have been given the VIP treatment as Cineworld Milton Keynes is the first cinema in England to have movement technology seats!
Read the latest film reviews here, written by people passionate about films!
- Milton Keynes mother's plea to help obese daughter lose weight
- Where can you volunteer in Milton Keynes?
- Woman treated after discarded cigarettes starts fire in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes
- Police raids across Thames Valley lead to seven arrests
- E-fit released after woman is sexually assaulted in Milton Keynes church yard