Cineworld Milton Keynes is a 16 screen multiplex cinema on the top floor of Xscape. With two delux auditoriums and ticket offers, it's not surprising it's the first choice cinema in Milton Keynes for a lot of people. Cineword offers bargain Tuesday prices, the Orange Wednesday deal and their Movies for Juniors programme on Saturday mornings.
Cinema in Milton Keynes
Odeon is the largest cinema chain in the UK, with over one hundred cinemas. In Milton Keynes, the Odean is located in The Point on Midsummer Boulevard. It's a 10 screen cinema with disabled access for all auditoriums. The Odeon run a card scheme, called the Odeon Premier Club Card, which allows you to gain points to redeem against films and snacks at Odeon.
MK-ers have been given the VIP treatment as Cineworld Milton Keynes is the first cinema in England to have movement technology seats!
Read the latest film reviews here, written by people passionate about films!
- Zero for food hygiene: Which restaurants and cafes in Milton Keynes have the worst Food Standards Agency ratings?
- WEATHER: It's feeling hot, hot, hot in Milton Keynes... but it's going to start getting cooler
- PETROL WATCH: Where is the cheapest place to fill up in Milton Keynes?
- Milton Keynes residents asked to have their say on punishment of anti-social yobs
- 15-year-old boy threatened with knife for iPhone in Fullers Slade, Milton Keynes