Welcome to MKWeb's area for Milton Keynes buses. Here you'll find MK bus times, boarding points for CMK, how to get Milton Keynes bus timetables to your mobile and general information about traveling around MK. If you're not sure what bus to take, we suggest you take a look at the appropriate Milton Keynes bus route map below, which provide useful information such as a destination indexes that show the services that pass them.
Buses in Milton Keynes
We've compiled a table of the latest MK bus times to help you find your way around Milton Keynes by bus. Last update: March 2014
Looking for buses in and around Milton Keynes? The traveline journey planner is great to help you find the buses you need to get around.
Not sure which bus to take? Take a look at the new bus map for the urban areas of Milton Keynes here.
If you're looking to get in or out of central Milton Keynes, take a look at the new bus map for rural areas surrounding Milton Keynes.
Take a look at the Olney bus route map to find your way in, out and around Olney.
The 300 Platinum service that links the park and ride to CMK and the train station now operates up to 4 buses an hour Monday to Saturday.
There are a few bus stops around Central Milton Keynes so it can be confusing working out which one you need. Take a look at the bus stop map before you head out.
Not sure which buses pass your stop? Wondering where you'll be able to get off? This handy map of bus stops will help.
You can now get bus times for MK on your mobile with the NextBuses iPhone app. You can buy the app for 69p from the iTunes store. When's the next bus?
The Milton Keynes bus service is run by Arriva. Visit their website to find information about timetables, ticketing and prices, and general information about Arriva.
This handy travel guide will give you all the information about travelling around MK you'll need, such as bus times and fares.
For information about travel in Milton Keynes, including speed cameras, driving routes and taxi's, visit MKWeb's dedicated travel pages.
- UPDATE: Memorial for 21-year-old who died on Tongwell Street, Milton Keynes
- A4146 Tongwell Street, Milton Keynes, closed after multi vehicle pile up
- Frosts welcomes James Wong and Chris Collins
- Why apprenticeships are great for Milton Keynes businesses
- British households are wasting over £670 each year on food
- Football: Karl Robinson says Dele alli can be as good as Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard
- VOTE: Groups vie for 'critical' £25k cash
- Milton Keynes Bus Timetables
- Train passenger on way to Milton Keynes stops train with one tweet to Virgin
- EXCLUSIVE: MKWeb reveals worst places for redway crimes in Milton Keynes
- Help Milton Keynes fashion photographer turn heads in New York