Welcome to the Milton Keynes travel area, for all your travelling needs. Whether you're looking to make your way around MK or head off further afield to sunnier climes, this page has all you need to know. So where is Milton Keynes? The new city is situated in between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1 in Buckinghamshire. It's conveniently located just 50 miles from London and 70 from Birmingham.
For all the latest traffic and travel news, including road, train and tube updates, head over to our traffic and travel section.
From bus routes to coachway information. If you need to know about buses and coaches in MK, look no further.
Do you know where to park when you go shopping or have a night out? Need to pay a parking fine? Find all parking related information here.
Milton Keynes is a cyclist's heaven, with dedicated cycle routes and redways, cyclists rights groups and courses to improve your biking skills.
Walking is the cheapest way of getting around and is an excellent form of exercise. It can be enjoyed by people of all ages and all levels of fitness.
We've compiled a list of useful transport contacts for you. If you think we've missed any contacts off, please contact us.
We've got a comprehensive list of taxis that cater for journeys in and around Milton Keynes. To find the taxi for you, look in our business directory.
The redway map is a useful map to have in your backpack whilst out cycling or walking.
Save on petrol and parking costs and help the environment at the same time. Car Share MK and get access to the best spaces in town.
The air travel page will give you plenty of useful information, such as a complete UK airports guide and airport parking links.
Whether you're after bus information, want to report an abandoned vehicle or learn more about road safety, the Milton Keynes transport pages have it all.
Speed cameras are always a hot topic and it is useful to know where they are situated.
Milton Keynes is served by three train stations; Milton Keynes Central, Bletchley and Wolverton.
- Government announces decision to increase speed limit for lorries on single carriageways
- The Dreamboys strip off at Milton Keynes Theatre for one night only
- Popular head teacher John O'Donnell bids farewell to The Radcliffe School
- Gallery: Fun in the sun and weather forecast for Milton Keynes
- Fraudster Yvonne Doyle ordered to pay back more than £100,000
- CCTV image released after sexual assault in John Lewis, Milton Keynes
- Woman dragged into woods and sexually assaulted in Milton Keynes
- Police raid recovers drugs worth £1million in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes
- Police cordon off car park of The Red House Pub in Newport Pagnell
- Milton Keynes Bus Timetables
- 21-year-old punched in face during redway robbery in Bletchley, Milton Keynes