The Youth Information Service offers free, confidential counselling to young people.
How do you feel today? Sad? Angry? Upset? Lonely? Confused? Happy? Need to talk? YiS offers a confidential free counselling service for young people. Counselling can help with any problem that seems small or feels large. Counsellors are people who are trained to listen.
For all information to contact us to arrange an appointment and our location.
- Police raid recovers drugs worth £1million in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes
- New look Co-Operative store to reopen in Neath Hill, Milton Keynes
- Celebrate international music and dance at 2014 World Picnic in Milton Keynes
- Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham says 'concerns' over healthcare review in Milton Keynes need addressing
- Milton Keynes widower Steve Riley-Snelling 'pleased' that Assisted Dying Bill is step closer