The Youth Information Service offers free, confidential counselling to young people.
How do you feel today? Sad? Angry? Upset? Lonely? Confused? Happy? Need to talk? YiS offers a confidential free counselling service for young people. Counselling can help with any problem that seems small or feels large. Counsellors are people who are trained to listen.
For all information to contact us to arrange an appointment and our location.
- Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham says 'concerns' over healthcare review in Milton Keynes need addressing
- Do your children love Disney's Frozen?
- 5 Paris scams to avoid this summer
- 21-year-old punched in face during redway robbery in Bletchley, Milton Keynes
- WIN A £250 barbecue party in the new Aspall Cyder Garden at The Black Horse in Woburn