Milton Keynes has what is probably the widest range of housing of any new city in the UK. From old fashioned canal side properties to modern, urban houses, each area has its own particular personality. In Central Milton Keynes there is currently a huge amount of development. This section is designed to take you on a grand tour of Milton Keynes.
Housing development news
Find out what planning applications have been submitted in Milton Keynes this week.
Plans have been submitted for a £20 million multi-storey car park next to the John Lewis department store in Milton Keynes.
Work will begin on a large-scale sewer to expand the network in Milton Keynes later this month.
A CAMPAIGN to save a weeping willow tree has been felled by Milton Keynes Council before it has even put down roots.
WOLVERTON Town Centre Neighbourhood Plan enters final stage of consultation and wants residents comments.
- Milton Keynes site manager Ben Briggs with Taylor Wimpey wins National House-Building Council Pride in the Job Quality award
- POLL: Do you think the new funding will help regenerate Bletchley?
- Milton Keynes MP's praise multi-million pound funding to develop Bletchley rail station and dual the A421
- Lost computer diagrams revel secrets at The National Museum of Computing in Bletchley, Milton Keynes
- Multi-million pound funding agreed to develop Bletchley rail station and dual the A421
- McAfee want to increase number of women in the tech sector with Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes Housing Information
Looking to buy or rent in Milton Keynes and want to find out about the area? Take a look at our A-Z of housing areas here.
Need to find out information about relocation? Try our relocation area, which brings together lots of useful information.
People move in to Milton Keynes every day, so demand for housing in MK is always high.
Need information about finding and renting a council house or flat in Milton Keynes? If so, visit Milton Keynes Council's housing area.
Milton Keynes is a fully parished borough. A total of 45 town and parish councils serve the residents of Milton Keynes. Parishes in MK
Nursing homes are appropriate for someone who needs nursing care. Have a look at our nursing homes area for further information.
Shared Ownership is a form of Low Cost Home Ownership. MK Council Shared Ownership Midsummer Housing Housing Associations
Moving to Milton Keynes? We can help with lots of contacts and numbers to help you get started.
Fing affordable housing for singles, couples families and shared ownership here.
The Leaseholders Action Group was formed by leaseholders to improve communications with Milton Keynes Council. Visit their page here.