Milton Keynes has a great range of resturants, pubs and clubs. No matter what you're food tastes, you're bound to find something to whet your appetite no matter where you are in Milton Keynes. With great restaurants in the Theatre District, Xscape, Midsummer Boulevard, The Hub and in Milton Keynes' surrounding villages, you'll find the food you fancy at any time of day. You'll find a great mix of beers, wines and cocktails wherever you find yourself in MK too. Whether you're after a quiet drink, or a big night out, you'll find it in Milton Keynes.
Calcutta Brasserie is spreading the Easter fun throughout Stony Stratford this weekend as it creates its own Easter Egg hunt the historic town.
The team at the Eastlake Harvester in Milton Keynes is celebrating after being named the UK’s best family restaurant for the second year running by leading baby charity Tommy’s.
THE popular Colosseo Italian Café has to a larger premises in Fenny Stratford.
- Festive Road's Extreme Ramblers come to the Easter Festival of Food at thecentre:mk
- The eggstravagant Easter food festival comes to thecentre:mk, Milton Keynes
- A piece of cake can make life sweeter
- New Italian restaurant opens in Milton Keynes
You're in for a treat if you're eating out in Milton Keynes. There are so many fantastic restaurants for you to choose from, from around the world.
There are plenty of places to grab a quick bite to eat in MK. Wherever you are, whenever hunger strikes, there'll be a take away near you.
With unique daytime and evening events and a vibrant party atmosphere, the Theatre District is the place to eat, drink, relax and play in the heart of Milton Keynes.
Check out the great pubs, bars and clubs Milton Keynes has to offer on our pubs and bars pages.
Eating In/Out in Milton Keynes
- Hercule Poirot coming to Milton Keynes Theatre in showing of Agatha Christie's first ever play
- Jewellery and iPad stolen from Milton Keynes property
- Laptop stolen as burglars target home in Heelands, Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes football fan gets to play at Wembley with Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur legends
- Easter fun with Calcutta Basserie offers free meals