Milton Keynes has a great range of resturants, pubs and clubs. No matter what you're food tastes, you're bound to find something to whet your appetite no matter where you are in Milton Keynes. With great restaurants in the Theatre District, Xscape, Midsummer Boulevard, The Hub and in Milton Keynes' surrounding villages, you'll find the food you fancy at any time of day. You'll find a great mix of beers, wines and cocktails wherever you find yourself in MK too. Whether you're after a quiet drink, or a big night out, you'll find it in Milton Keynes.
If you’re familiar with the eye-opening documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead you’re sure to know all about juicing.
Eating strawberries and cream at Wimbledon is a quintessentially British tradition that has been in place for hundreds of years. As Wimbledon fever hits again, those who can’t make the courts organise
If you’re planning a trip into the Great British countryside this summer, don’t forget to add some delicious fresh watercress to your picnic hampers. One of Britain’s most historic salad
- GALLERY: Man eats nine full English breakfasts in one morning in Milton Keynes
- REVIEW: Prezzo opens in Kingston
- Henry Winkler, Heidi Range and Ben Freeman bring Happy Days to Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes College student chefs put through their paces
You're in for a treat if you're eating out in Milton Keynes. There are so many fantastic restaurants for you to choose from, from around the world.
There are plenty of places to grab a quick bite to eat in MK. Wherever you are, whenever hunger strikes, there'll be a take away near you.
With unique daytime and evening events and a vibrant party atmosphere, the Theatre District is the place to eat, drink, relax and play in the heart of Milton Keynes.
Check out the great pubs, bars and clubs Milton Keynes has to offer on our pubs and bars pages.
Eating In/Out in Milton Keynes
- Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham says 'concerns' over healthcare review in Milton Keynes need addressing
- 5 Paris scams to avoid this summer
- 21-year-old punched in face during redway robbery in Bletchley, Milton Keynes
- WIN A £250 barbecue party in the new Aspall Cyder Garden at The Black Horse in Woburn
- New look Co-Operative store to reopen in Neath Hill, Milton Keynes