Dyslexia is a specific learning difficulty that hinders the learning of literacy skills. Early identification and teacher training are the KEY issues...
Are you interested in working towards an IT qualification with a teacher who understands students learning styles in regard to dyslexia?
This company has some interesting features...but MKDA can not recommend we have not tested but might be helpful. According to government figures, 17% of 11 year olds in the UK fail to reach the required standards in reading tests and has recommended that methods such as "synthetic phonics", breaking the word down into sounds, need to be adopted.
In discussions with Advice on Learning and Work and committee we felt this service could be of benefit to dyslexic adults (aged 20+) in Milton Keynes and Bucks. They aim to provide help to all adults, but have recently launched a new service, aimed at those with low level of qualification. Advice can also Assist can also help with information and advice on anything to do training and learning in general.
Our object at Wordsmiths English Language Services is to help students of all ages to produce better and clearer written English.
Taking Action - Changing Lives
Click the link above to explore the positive talents that give rise to dyslexia or visit www.dyslexia.com.
For information about the LEA click the link above.
Many children who are diagnosed as learning disabled (Dyslexic), or who are under achieving at school, do show simple learning problems that prevent them from attaining their true potential.
- Enjoy a range of children's activities at Experience the Country, Milton Keynes
- Reservations of number of hotels in Milton Keynes
- Private equity businesses in Milton Keynes urged to focus on evolving cyber risk strategy
- That'll Be The Day's rock 'n' roll variety show returns to Milton Keynes Theatre
- Thieves distract elderly victim while they steal from home in Shenley Church End, Milton Keynes