We hope these few pages tell you a little about our happy and hard working school. Since September 2005 we have been an infant school catering for children aged 4-7 years (previously 4-8 years). Our children come from Greenleys, Hodge Lea, Wolverton and Stacey Bushes in the new city of Milton Keynes. See our weekly and termly newsletters for the latest news.
Our School Council decided that we needed new birthday cards to replace the old designs we have been using for some years. They wanted a competition for sets of cards with pictures of each year group's animal tribe ... tigers in Foundation, giraffes in Year 1 and wolf cubs in Year 2.
Our fabulous new outdoor play area is finally complete and being enjoyed by the children. We have a climbing tower (thanks to a generous donation from Wolverton and Stony Stratford Rotary Club!), a tyre park, a traversing wall and an outdoor classrom / quiet activity area. Click on the photos to enlarge....
Keep up to date by reading the latest edition! Jun 27 Please note: Our newsletters are now downloaded in Word
Click to see what is happening in each class during the next term.
Published: Sun 02 Jun 2002
Read all our newsletters sent out to parents each Friday here.
Take a look at the two aerial pictures from Google Earth and see if you can find the differences.
- IF: Milton Keynes International Festival 2014 smashes box office records
- Wiz kid is looking forward to Milton Keynes Theatre show
- The beach returns to the centre:mk
- Ice hockey: Defenceman Ben Russell and forward Ross Bowers return to Milton Keynes Lightning next season as pre-season fixtures are announced
- Seven people jailed for combined 33 years in 'largest conspiracy investigation in history of Milton Keynes'