STUDENTS from Walton High School in Milton Keynes have been finding out that the sky is definitely not the limit when it comes to research at The Open University (OU).
Published: Sun 27 Jul 2014
MILTON Keynes College are proud to announce their sponsorship of the NoOffence! Redemption and Justice Awards which takes place at The Brewery in London on October 1.
Published: Sat 26 Jul 2014
MARK Lancaster MP for Milton Keynes North has welcomed the Government’s announcement that schools in some of the least fairly funded areas will benefit from a £390 million cash boost in the
Published: Fri 25 Jul 2014
SAVOURY pancakes were on the menu for children and Milton Keynes MP Mark Lancaster at Tesco’s Kingston store for the Eat Happy Project.
Published: Thu 24 Jul 2014
A POPULAR head teacher has decided to call it a day after spending nearly a decade in the top job.
- Milton Keynes Council see no quick solution for upset parents at Oxley Park Academy
- Milton Keynes school's sickness rule upsets mum Karen Fadera
- If people can't read, write or count, who is to blame?
- Primary school raises £3,000 for Little Lives at Milton Keynes Hospital
Visit the Milton Keynes Schools Directory for information about Milton Keynes Schools.
If your child is starting school or moving up to junior or secondary school next September, you can now apply online.
For all the latest news and information you need to know about schools in Milton Keynes visit our schools area.
For the latest updates and blogs from MK College, visit our dedicated page here.
For the latest updates and blogs from The Redshift Academy in Milton Keynes visit our page here.
Milton Keynes can offer a range of further education including university, college or evening courses.
Find a list of independent schools in and around Milton Keynes with contact details and website links.
Are you looking to teach in Milton Keynes? A weekly up to date list of teaching jobs is available here.
Why not learn something new? For all the latest adult education courses, visit our Adult Education page here.
You can now find out if your child's school has to close in an emergency by signing up for free text and/or email alerts.
Read on for more information about the school library services in Milton Keynes.
Hazard Alley is a purpose built safety centre to help educate children about the hazards of the modern world and to improve safety in the community.
Vist our SEN page for help and advice for arranging support for your child in school.
MKDA ensures support is available to every child and adult with dyslexia, in Milton Keynes and its surrounding area.
Many people need a trustworthy childminder to look after their children after school. Find childcare in Milton Keynes here.
The Hanson Environmental Study Centre is run by Milton Keynes Council as a combined nature reserve and field study centre.
Provides information and educational services to promote a greater appreciation and understanding of the new city of Milton Keynes.
If you fancy learning a new language then visit our European Languages page for plenty of advice and resources.
- Year Six student from Milton Keynes handpicked to read out prayer at prestigious Westminster Abbey ceremony
- Secondary school league tables 2014: Key stage 5 results published for schools in Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Academy one of 'fastest improving' schools in the country
- Don't miss the deadline for school admissions in Milton Keynes!
- Milton Keynes parks named best in UK
- Healthy salads stuffed with secret salt reveals new survey
- Tribute paid to grandfather who drowned in front of nine-year-old grandson at Blue Lagoon in Milton Keynes
- £14.4million for social care services in Milton Keynes could be lost
- E-fit released after gang robbery in Leadenhall, Milton Keynes