North Pavilion artworks-mk, Parklands, Great Linford (01908) 608 108 The unique meeting facility on the cultural heritage site of Great Linford, Milton Keynes Situated 4 minutes from Central Milton Keynes, on the cultural heritage site of Great Linford, the North Pavilion is a 18th Century two story mini conference facility.
Artworks MK has many funding partners that make its work possible. Find out more about them by clicking on the 'Artworks MK Funding Partners' link above.
Artworks MK welcomes all enquiries, whether it is regarding their arts workshops, exhibitions or schools programmes. Click on the link above to find contact details for Artworks MK.
The Great Linford Arts Workshop provides specialist craft and art workshops, artists studios, a regular exhibition programme and space available to hire for meetings.
Our recently refurbished city centre venue at Coffee Hall offers fantastic general arts space and well resourced ceramics workshop alongside two artists studios.
A centre of excellence in artist led activity and studio provision. The site provides 10 studios, a large central space for exhibitions and traditional darkroom facilities.
Find out more about art in Milton Keynes including art projects, artist societies and accessing art as an educational resource.
Search our business listings
- Attempted murder suspect arrested in Fishermead, Milton Keynes
- Six Milton Keynes men arrested for drug offences
- Tickets go on sale for Kings of Leon Milton Keynes gig from 9am
- GALLERY: New Horticultural centre opens at Milton Keynes College
- Milton Keynes social worker sacked after lending service user £180 and giving her a back massage