Whether you're looking for adult courses at college, evening classes, apprenticeships or even thinking of applying to university, you'll find everything you need to get started here on our adult education pages. More than half of people aged 50 and over hope to keep on working past the state pension age; most are still keen to learn and develop and more than twice as many aspire to get promoted than to downshift. In other words, many don't want to give up the day job: they want to become more involved. There are plenty of opportunities to exercise those brain cells and remember, it's never too late to learn.
It’s no surprise that people love to tweet while watching their favourite programmes, but the latest findings have looked into how this habit is affecting advertising retention and engagement - and
Nearly half (48%) of businesses in the East of England plan to take on apprentices in the next five years, according to new research released today to mark the start of National Apprenticeship Week.
By now we are all becoming aware of the extensive marketing opportunities that are available to companies that can master the basics of social media. Twitter in particular offers some fantastic benefits,
- Nearly half of firms in East Englad set to hire apprentices
- Free course in Milton Keynes to help unemployed back into work
- Starting a new business tips from eBay expert
- ACE Courses in Milton Keynes
- Ten tips to write a good CV
- Apprenticeships and Internships
- Evening classes
Training Services in Milton Keynes
If you're looking to improve your work or personal skills book yourself onto a local course here by following the link above.
Visit our education page here for the latest news and updates for schools in Milton Keynes.
- Haggler tips to help boost your disposable income
- Artefacts and documents kept in loft for 26 years are handed over to Bletchley Park
- Simple Test can beat bowel cancer
- Grammar in Britain
- Be prepared to Dance 'Til Dawn with Strictly Come Dancing's Vincent Simone and Flavia Cacace at Milton Keynes Theatre