Whether you're looking for adult courses at college, evening classes, apprenticeships or even thinking of applying to university, you'll find everything you need to get started here on our adult education pages. More than half of people aged 50 and over hope to keep on working past the state pension age; most are still keen to learn and develop and more than twice as many aspire to get promoted than to downshift. In other words, many don't want to give up the day job: they want to become more involved. There are plenty of opportunities to exercise those brain cells and remember, it's never too late to learn.
LinkedIn is a major social networking site and a powerful tool when it comes to sales prospecting. However, not many businesses actually make use of this side of LinkedIn, and the site is often simply
We live in a strange age now where a large proportion of our daily interaction tends to take place online. This affects almost every generation, from children through to adults, most of whom are constantly
You may or may not have heard of Blendtec - it is a US based company that sells professional and home blenders and has been doing so since 1975.
If you're not particularly familiar with setting up and running your own website then the initial steps can be something of a challenge.
- ACE Courses in Milton Keynes
- Ten tips to write a good CV
- Apprenticeships and Internships
- Evening classes
Training Services in Milton Keynes
If you're looking to improve your work or personal skills book yourself onto a local course here by following the link above.
Visit our education page here for the latest news and updates for schools in Milton Keynes.
Search our business listings
- UK expected to spend almost 31 million hours wrapping presents this Christmas
- Budgeting brits trim back on Christmas groceries this year
- Bletchley man pays more than £5,000 after turning a BMW's mileage clock back by 30,000 miles in Milton Keynes
- Charity urges Christmas party-goers to stand up to drink drivers
- Latest volunteering opportunities in Milton Keynes